RE: [vt100] Training

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2000
      HI Frank,
      Just now getting back to my email after being off work a couple of days..
      Thanks for the input about laurel Highlands. It sounds like a great run; I
      hope I can arrange some time off work in order to do it! So many trails, so
      little vacation time!!
      Jeff also highly recommends LH, so I will sure see if I can get there.

      What kind of finish time are you expecting at MMT? I'm totally clueless as
      to what to expect. I'd like to go sub-30, but really don't know how to plan
      for this one.

      it;s getting closer every day! I'm psyched!
      deb r.