RE: [vt100] List Activity

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2000
      Hi Frank,

      Don't know if you will remember, but I sat beside you on the bus after Mt.
      Masochist last Oct. (that LOONNNGGG bus ride!)
      Looking forward to Massanutten - and maybe will see you there! And Vermont
      is on the list of "to do's" also. Right now, after a tough and treacherous
      54 mile day on the trails of New Hampshire yesterday, I feel like I never
      want to run again! Rest is good.
      see you in VA,
      deb reno