Re: [vt100] Training

  • thewashman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 10:12 AM
      Martha,

      You seem to me to be doing the right things. Make sure you do plenty of heat training. Laurel Highlands is always hot and humid. Wear extra clothing when you train to help simulate this. It can't hurt for Vermont either, especially if it's anything like last year. That was an exception rather than the rule, although it will probably be hot there too.

      Talk later,
      Jeff Washburn
    • reno_debra@emc.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 2:19 PM
        HI Frank,
        Just now getting back to my email after being off work a couple of days..
        Thanks for the input about laurel Highlands. It sounds like a great run; I
        hope I can arrange some time off work in order to do it! So many trails, so
        little vacation time!!
        Jeff also highly recommends LH, so I will sure see if I can get there.

        What kind of finish time are you expecting at MMT? I'm totally clueless as
        to what to expect. I'd like to go sub-30, but really don't know how to plan
        for this one.

        it;s getting closer every day! I'm psyched!
        deb r.