Re: Frank's post

  • Jeff Washburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2000
      Frank,

      Yes, we're still here but right now I'm paying more attention to
      Massanutten. BTW, great run at BRR and happy birthday. I know your
      mind was elsewhere last weekend but you still managed a great run.

      I wish I was going to be at Laurel Highlands. I'm about 0-5 on the
      course and was looking forward to the extra time and aid. Since I
      got into Western $tates this year, I will not get back to finish that
      course until next year. Laurel is probably the best trail course in
      the country.

      As for Vermont, I plan to be in shape, for a change, because I would
      like to break 24 hours since this will be my tenth finish in 12
      tries. Let's hope for more hospitable weather this year.

      Talk later,
      Jeff Washburn