[vt100] Re: No Subject

  • Pero, Stephen M
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2000
      Hi Britt...

      There is a place across the street from the Ascutney Lodge called the
      Brownsville Lodge that is much less money. I have stayed here in the past
      for the 50 miler and it is about $30 per night for a room with a bunkbed,
      which You can share with someone else...the bottom bunk is a double bed,
      btw. The only negative is the room is just that, a room with beds. You share
      the bathroom, which is in the hallway, but it has a great room that You can
      sit and talk, watch TV, etc. I don't know the number off hand, but can get
      it for You, if You'd like.

      Have You ever thought of camping? It's a lot of fun and You're right there
      at the start/finish. The only negative is the poor outside shower, which in
      '98 was ice cold at midnight, when I finished...last year it was heated with
      a propane heater.

      seeya in July,
      Steve