[vt100] Re: Welcome Steve and Deb

  • Reno_Debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2000
      Hi Frank,

      thanks for the welcome... I hope to send in my Vermont app. before too much
      longer...
      But first, Massanutten looms on the horizon!..
      Last year's Vermont was certainly hot - no question about that... it got to
      the point where every little slimey green pond that we passed was lookin'
      inviting! Hopefully, this year's weather will be an improvement! But then,
      we'll have no excuse....
      I've seen your name on the ultra list....

      smiles,
      deb r.