Re: [vt100] Vermont 2001

  • The Tiskas'
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
      From yet another Stan...
      Me thinks too.... Missy is active...
      *smile*
      Stan...

    • RUTHKES@aol.COM
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2001
        My e-mail address has changed to ruthkes@...,
        even thouth I'm sending this from AOL. Confused? Just in case there are any messages coming through.

        BTW, I appreciate your posting the splits for your Vermont attempts. I have analyzed your 23+ hour splits as I really hope to go sub-24 this year. Had ankle trouble and got caught in the rain last year and finished just under 25 hours so I feel I can do it, but you never know. Anyway, it was helpful to see, along with my own.

        Ruth Kessler
        Burlington, MA