Updates appreciated

  • Martha Holden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2000
      Here I sit in Richmond, VA when I'm supposed to be in Woodstock, VT
      today. :( (Temporarily sidelined.) This is proving to be much
      harder than I imagined; at least the rest of my ultra group made it
      there, and I'll get to hear all the gory details from them. However,
      if anyone has access to e-mail and knows any race info as it
      develops,
      please pass it on!

      Good luck to everyone; have a great race! Hope to see you there in
      the future.

      Best wishes,
      martha