Re: [vt100] this weekend's weather...

  • The Tiskas'
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13 6:43 PM
      Being that I am new at this "Pacing/crewing thing" I have a question...
      If I keep a light film of massage oil (coconut scented) on my runner it will
      also act as the lightest possible way to shed rain...
      while offering an aroma type therapy...
      is this advisable
      I am trying to help anyway that I can...
      Stan

    • reno_debra@emc.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13 7:13 PM
        I hear it cuts down on wind resistance also..
        deb

      • RUTHKES@aol.COM
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13 7:21 PM
          own....eucalyptus. And of course, peppermint for those tired feet.

          Your runner
        • ed516p@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 14 3:55 AM
            good luck everyone