this weekend's weather...

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2000
      Looks mighty good for running, folks.. a far cry from last year's sauna!
      yippee!!! let's run!
      see ya there,
      deb
      Friday...becoming mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of afternoon
      showers or thunderstorms. High in the mid to upper 70s. Light south wind.
      Friday night...cloudy with a 30 percent chance of evening showers or
      thunderstorms. Low 55 to 60.
      Saturday...cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High in
      the lower 70s.
      Extended forecast...
      Sunday...mostly cloudy. Low in the mid to upper 50s. High in the mid to
      upper 70s.
    • Martha Holden
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2000
        Here I sit in Richmond, VA when I'm supposed to be in Woodstock, VT
        today. :( (Temporarily sidelined.) This is proving to be much
        harder than I imagined; at least the rest of my ultra group made it
        there, and I'll get to hear all the gory details from them. However,
        if anyone has access to e-mail and knows any race info as it
        develops,
        please pass it on!

        Good luck to everyone; have a great race! Hope to see you there in
        the future.

        Best wishes,
        martha