Check out AOL News: Local Forecast for Killington, VT

  • ed516p@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2000
      <A HREF="aol://4344:6.USVT0125.41361549.627510672">Click here: AOL News:
      Local Forecast for Killington, VT</A>
      Dave
      You can use this link to check on the weather in the general woodstock area.
      There is another link, I think called intelli-weather or something like that
      probably from another provider or Yahoo or someone. I remember preparing for
      MMT and watching the weather several day ahead and noticing about a 20 degree
      difference between two different forecasts but it really didn't matter
      because I was going to run in it no matter what it said. The good news so
      far, weather-wise is that it really looks great. Its been beautiful in
      Maryland (my home state). In fact, its almost been too cool as I have been
      trying hard to get my body heat-acclimated. I have been trying to go out
      during the hottest part of the day on the hottest days and even then when I
      get on the trails, its just comfortable. Maybe its an omen that Vermont will
      be beautiful and everything about the run will also be beautiful

      Best of Luck

      Ed Schultze

      another first timer to Vermont
    • ed516p@aol.com