Re: [vt100] Where to stay?

  • RUTHKES@aol.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 8:24 PM
      In a message dated 7/4/00 10:03:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tiska@... writes:

      > Where do pacers stay???

      Anywhere they want. Are you coming on Friday or Saturday? If you're coming
      on Saturday, you won't be sleeping anyway.

      If you will be there for dinner Friday night, it's on me. What I mean
      is....I'll get you a ticket.

      > When my intention was to run Steve Pero told me I could camp with or
      > near his group...
      > Do I just crash with the lot or is there a special corral to keep pacers
      > in...?

      I'm sure there's always gonna be a special place for you. Or you can stay in
      the van at the farm if that's more comfortable. You'll know lots of people
      there so I'm sure you'll find a spot to camp if you so choose.