Pacer

  • The Tiskas'
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2000
      What if I am the pacer from hell???
      What if I make statements or did things like...
      1) "Are you developing a limp?"
      2) "I have 5 bucks that says you go down before mile mark 87"
      3) I run closely behind you and keep kicking your trailing foot just
      enough to trip you...
      4) I eat your food....
      5) I put icy/hot and alcohol on your blistered feet by mistake....
      6) You finding little globs of turkey meat floating in the water bottle
      I filled for you....
      7) I run backwards in front of you and keep chanting "you'll never make
      it"
      Would you still like me if I made mistakes like this???
      I will try not to... Stan... *evil grin*