Re: Other running

  • Frank Probst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 12:10 PM
      Eric: 17:49 is not too shabby. I ran a 12K last year and and a 20
      miler in '98, but have not run a 5K in ages. I always get trashed in
      my age division in 5 and 10K races. This is one tough area, so third
      in your division is a good show. Now if you can be 3rd in your
      division at VT, that will be great. Of course 9 and a half would do
      bit better than 3rd. Now where did that long weekend go?

      Frank