Re: [vt100] Droped

  • The Tiskas'
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
      Thanks Sue...
      I just mailed her....
      I hate to give trouble(more work) to a race director that is so busy...
      But the empty slot should be filled... and a 100.00 bucks is still a bunch
      of money to me...
      I asked if perhaps I can be just added to the list of people to run next
      years race...
      if it makes it easier...
      I am definitely going up this year.. but for aid entertainment and possible
      pacer...
      My problem is... I am up for a job that will leave me in a 5 day a week
      training program for 7 weeks... the 100 is in the middle of that... I can
      not risk injury... even slightly sore or hobbled is not good.. *smile*...
      Thanks again.... Stan....