Droped

  • The Tiskas'
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      I e-mailed the VT. 100 people over a month and a half ago canceling my
      place in the vermont 100... expecting a refund of 100.00 from my 140.00
      dollars...
      I set another message two weeks after asking for conformation of my
      dropping...
      I got nothing back as of yet.
      Now I see my name on the list of people registered to run, that was
      posted in this room...
      Does anyone know who I should get in touch with?
      Even if I am denied my refund, I bet someone would want my spot....
      Stan Tiska