44RE: [vt100] vermont

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Jun 13, 2000
      Heck, I tried to convince him to just elope - much easier! He lives in
      Texas and that's where the wedding will be, so we get to travel. Believe it
      or not, I was already checking the UR calendar to see if there's any trail
      runs down there during the week! (are we addicted or what?)
      thanks for the congrats.. I haven't seen the results either from LH, and was
      wanting to know how Barb Bellows did, or if she finished.. it was a long day
      out there ...
      good luck at Vermont if I don't make it..
      deb