41RE: [vt100] vermont

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Jun 13, 2000
      Hi Ed,

      sorry to hear of your stomach problems at LH - soooo many people had trouble
      that day!
      Hope to see you at Vermont.. I am entered and have planned all year to go,
      but just got word from my
      oldest son that his wedding date has changed, and now all my schedule is in
      an uproar, so I dont know if
      now I'll have the vacation time to run it. bummer..

      see ya, hopefully,
      deb r.