142Re: [vt100] Some Tips for all you pacers out there..

  • eric ivey
    Jul 6, 2000
      Actually, McFlurries, especially Butterfinger flavor, are the best food
      on the planet - with the exception of Macaroni and Cheese, of course!
      Give me a daily ration of those 2 and I'm set!

      So, we're supposed to be done experimenting with things now? Hmm, cuz I
      was thinking of trying new socks at VT - that should be ok right? Just
      kidding! Speaking of new things, I bought a new pair of Montrail Leona
      Divides a couple weeks ago, and after only 2 runs one of the shoelace
      eyelets ripped off! I went back to exchange them and had to wait over a
      week for them to order my size. I just got them yesterday and will do
      my best to break them in before the 15th....but I'm only planning on
      running 2 or 3 more times, and not very far. At least I have another
      pair that are already broken in so it's not like I'm going into it with
      completely foreign shoes on my feet. The plan is to wear the old pair
      for 50, then the new ones for the last 50.

      Oh yeah, Johnny, since you mentioned it at LHT, I've been using Endurox
      Excel, and I really like the effects of it. It definitely delays the
      onset of lactic acid, especially during hard cycling workouts. And my
      lungs don't catch fire as easily as they used to.

      Ok, I'm heading out for my last trail run this afternoon...