Re: How and when to submit data to VSX.

  • tomas.wikander
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
      Thanks for Your time, Sebastian.

      I'll try to submit this one in VSX, I had some thoughts whether VSX was the way to go or not, in this case. It's sometimes hard to express ones thoughts in plain text, especially in a non-native language :-)
      My friends in the Swedish association have tried to help me finding a period for this one, but more data is needed.

      Best regards,
      Tomas Wikander