VSX "Add reference" is always reyed out

  • Wolfgang Renz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
      Hello

      I just logged into VSX and tried to add a reference to a var.
      But the VSX: "Add reference" link is always grayed out with any var I've
      looked at.

      Is this on purpose that "normal" users cann't add new references anymore ?

      Clear skies
      Wolfgang

      --
      Wolfgang Renz, Karlsruhe, Germany
    • Patrick Wils
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
        Hi Wolfgang,

        Yes, references can now only be added through a revision.

        Patrick