Re: [vsx-dis] VSX "AAVSO LCG" URLs are built incorrectly

  • Patrick Wils
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2011
      > The time span does need IMO more discussion:

      I have made the timespan depend on the period: a rounded number of days of at least 10 cycles and at least 400 days. When there is no period I have used 2000 days.

      > gnuplot (that is used for the LCG plots) creates plots with always 4
      > major time ticks and 2 or 5 minor time ticks per major time tick.

      Actually the LCG itself does it that way. By default gnuplot will use a wider diversity in the number of major ticks and no minor ticks.

      Patrick