Re: Publish them in JAAVSO yourself

  • martin_piers_nicholson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2008
      --- In vsx-dis@yahoogroups.com, interferom <interferom@...> wrote:

      > As your VSX variables have passed moderation and been included into
      VSX they should therefore have sufficient data and be suitable enough
      for you to submit them in a paper to JAAVSO yourself. If you are a
      fee paying member of AAVSO publication should be free and submission
      processing primarily a formality, for after all what's there to
      referee if you've already got them past the VSX submission procedure.

      Hi John

      Thanks for the advicegiven. At present I am fully occupied with
      preparing the 2009 edition of "South African Postcard Values". It is
      the monsoon season in New Mexico so I am trying to get this other
      work done over the summer.

      Martin Nicholson
      Daventry, UK