Supporting documents IN VSX

  • martin_piers_nicholson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12 7:11 AM
      I am not clear as to what type of material should be included as
      a "supporting document" to a VSX entry.

      Can somebody please point me in the direction of an example that has
      been accepted.

      Thank you.
    • Patrick Wils
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13 1:06 AM
        Supporting documents (light curves, data files, etc.) are required for
        unpublished submissions or revisions. An example can be found here:
        <http://www.aavso.org/vsx/index.php?view=detail.top&oid=8349>.

        Patrick

        --- martin_piers_nicholson <martin_piers_nicholson@...> wrote:

        > I am not clear as to what type of material should be included as
        > a "supporting document" to a VSX entry.
        >
        > Can somebody please point me in the direction of an example that has
        > been accepted.
        >
        > Thank you.

        Got a little couch potato?