Re: [vsx-dis] Archives lost

  • arne
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007
      martin_piers_nicholson wrote:
      > Unfortunately, the March 1, 2006 - March 26, 2007 archives of the AAVSO
      > discussion group and the AAVSO photometry group were lost in a software
      > upgrade gone awry.
      >
      > This is a serious loss to all of us.

      On Monday, we ran out of disk space on our server, and files were
      deleted in order to continue functioning. Unfortunately, these
      maillist archives were inadvertantly deleted.

      *HOWEVER*, this in no way means these archives are lost. Several
      people have digests covering that entire period; I have gmail archives
      of all AAVSO maillists covering the entire period. What it means
      is that there will be a few days delay while we rebuild the archives.
      Arne