two not showing up under "my contributions"

  • Walt Cooney
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2007
      Hi folks,

      Two variables I submitted listed below don't show up under the "my
      contributions" option when I am logged in. Is that possibly because they have
      since been revised/improved by someone else? If that's the case, can the option
      be set to list that variable even if you are not the latest revision? I would
      appreciate it. That is a helpful feature for me.

      VSX J091455.2+304736
      VSX J193519.5+463708

      Thanks,
      Walt
    • Christopher Watson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2007
        Hi Walt,

        Could you give that query another try now? I may have fixed it.

        -Chris

        On 1/21/07, Walt Cooney <waltc@...> wrote:
        > Hi folks,
        >
        > Two variables I submitted listed below don't show up under the "my
        > contributions" option when I am logged in. Is that possibly because they have
        > since been revised/improved by someone else? If that's the case, can the option
        > be set to list that variable even if you are not the latest revision? I would
        > appreciate it. That is a helpful feature for me.
        >
        > VSX J091455.2+304736
        > VSX J193519.5+463708
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Walt
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Walt Cooney
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2007
          That got it. Thank you very much!

          -Walt

          Could you give that query another try now? I may have fixed it.

          -Chris

          On 1/21/07, Walt Cooney <waltc@...> wrote:
          > Hi folks,
          >
          > Two variables I submitted listed below don't show up under the "my
          > contributions" option when I am logged in. Is that possibly because they have
          > since been revised/improved by someone else? If that's the case, can the
          option
          > be set to list that variable even if you are not the latest revision? I would
          > appreciate it. That is a helpful feature for me.
          >
          > VSX J091455.2+304736
          > VSX J193519.5+463708
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Walt
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Christopher Watson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2007
            > That got it. Thank you very much!

            Well, it doesn't seem to be quite right yet. You may be seeing what
            you expect, but for other users the problem may still persist,
            depending on what was actually contributed. I'll look at this again
            ASAP.

            -Christopher