Oops - wrong star

  • James Bedient
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
      Well, the right star, just the wrong entry.

      I added a spectral type to ASAS 170633+2008.1 by mistake, intending to
      revise V455 Her, which is the same star. Moderators, can you please
      fix?

      Thank you,

      Jim

      Jim Bedient
      jbedient@...
      www.bedient.us
    • Christopher Watson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
        The revision to ASAS 170633+2008.1 has been rejected. Go ahead and
        commit your revision to V455 Her, Jim. Thanks.

        -Christopher