SDSS CVs

  • James Bedient
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2006
      Hi all,

      Just noticed one SDSS CV that I'll be working on next week is not in
      VSX. It's from this year's SDSS CV paper. Should I put it in, or is
      someone going to work on those? Or is someone needed to do those?

      Jim

      Jim Bedient
      jbedient@...
      www.bedient.us
    • Arne Henden
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2006
        I know the first couple of SDSS papers were included in Downes et al., so
        you should check to see what was the last paper that made it into that
        catalog before it froze. Then add any more recent ones. Paper V is out;
        paper VI is in the works.
        Arne

        On 11/12/06, James Bedient <jbedient@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > Just noticed one SDSS CV that I'll be working on next week is not in
        > VSX. It's from this year's SDSS CV paper. Should I put it in, or is
        > someone going to work on those? Or is someone needed to do those?
        >
        > Jim

      • Christopher Watson
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 12, 2006
          Jim, could you point me to the paper, please. Thanks.

          -Chris

          On 11/12/06, James Bedient <jbedient@...> wrote:
          > Hi all,
          >
          > Just noticed one SDSS CV that I'll be working on next week is not in
          > VSX. It's from this year's SDSS CV paper. Should I put it in, or is
          > someone going to work on those? Or is someone needed to do those?
          >
          > Jim

        • James Bedient
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 13, 2006
            Szkody et al.
            2006AJ....131..973S
            Astron. J., 131, 973-983 (2006)
            Cataclysmic variables from Sloan Digital Sky Survey. V. The fifth year (2004).

            On 11/12/06, Christopher Watson <skygeex@...> wrote:
            > Jim, could you point me to the paper, please. Thanks.
            >
            > -Chris
            >
            > On 11/12/06, James Bedient <jbedient@...> wrote:
            > > Hi all,
            > >
            > > Just noticed one SDSS CV that I'll be working on next week is not in
            > > VSX. It's from this year's SDSS CV paper. Should I put it in, or is
            > > someone going to work on those? Or is someone needed to do those?
            > >
            > > Jim

            > > Jim Bedient
            > > jbedient@...
            > > www.bedient.us
          • arne
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 13, 2006
              James Bedient wrote:
              > Szkody et al.
              > 2006AJ....131..973S
              > Astron. J., 131, 973-983 (2006)
              > Cataclysmic variables from Sloan Digital Sky Survey. V. The fifth year (2004).
              >
              > On 11/12/06, Christopher Watson <skygeex@...> wrote:
              >
              >>Jim, could you point me to the paper, please. Thanks.

              The easy way to find all of the papers in the series is to go to
              ADS and select Szkody AND Henden. I think astro-ph copies of all
              papers exist; if not, let me know and I can send you a copy.
              Arne