Oh fer Pete's sake!

  • James Bedient
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
      Okay, I'm a dumb sh--! Trying to submit a star, but seem to have
      gotten everything right except the position. Whoever's reviewing
      submissions, when you see one from me called VSX J080212.0-372917,
      it's wrong, trash, garbage, just delete it outright and I'll get the
      right star put in.

      Sorry for the hassle....

      Jim

      Jim Bedient
      jbedient@...
      www.bedient.us
    • Christopher Watson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
        No hassle at all, Jim. You should have gotten an automated
        notification from the system on the "rejection".

        -Chris

        On 11/8/06, James Bedient <jbedient@...> wrote:
        > Okay, I'm a dumb sh--! Trying to submit a star, but seem to have
        > gotten everything right except the position. Whoever's reviewing
        > submissions, when you see one from me called VSX J080212.0-372917,
        > it's wrong, trash, garbage, just delete it outright and I'll get the
        > right star put in.
        >
        > Sorry for the hassle....
        >
        > Jim

      • James Bedient
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
          Thanks Christopher! I'm glad it wasn't too much of a problem.

          Jim

          On 11/8/06, Christopher Watson <skygeex@...> wrote:
          > No hassle at all, Jim. You should have gotten an automated
          > notification from the system on the "rejection".
          >
          > -Chris
          >
          > On 11/8/06, James Bedient <jbedient@...> wrote:
          > > Okay, I'm a dumb sh--! Trying to submit a star, but seem to have
          > > gotten everything right except the position. Whoever's reviewing
          > > submissions, when you see one from me called VSX J080212.0-372917,
          > > it's wrong, trash, garbage, just delete it outright and I'll get the
          > > right star put in.
          > >
          > > Sorry for the hassle....
          > >
          > > Jim

          > Yahoo! Groups Links