Re: [vsx-dis] how to correct a typo

  • Christopher Watson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hi Walt,

      Your typo has been corrected. Until we get an interface built in to
      VSX that allows for login-supported corrections to user-submitted
      data, just send me a private e-mail letting me know what small
      correction needs to be made, and I'll do it as soon as I can. No
      problem at all.

      Have a great one,
      Christopher