Re: [vsx-dis] ASAS data displayed in VSX

  • Christopher Watson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2006
      > If you use a default period of 0.0 days for the stars with unknown
      > period, that will produce a "blank" phase plot next to the normal light
      > lightcurve.

      Ah. Placing an integral 0 in there inhibits the phase plot from being
      generated, but putting a floating-point 0.0 in there brings up a blank
      phase plot. Well, well, well. I guess that's a lot better than some
      arbitrary non-zero number. At least, that way, when no period is
      available, VSX appears to be sending something more in line with what
      it has...nothing. OK. We'll do that.

      -Christopher