Revisions and literature sources

  • Sebastian Otero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2006
      About revisions and the up to date status of VSX.
      I think it would be very useful to have access to a complete list of the publications used in the database and ordered in an easy-to-find way.
      For instance, by journal.
      E.g. all IBVSs included in VSX; all PZs included; individual papers by Journal: all A&A papers, all AJ papers and so on.
      This would allow revisers to check what needs to be added or what has already been added. If a star published in "IBVS #7777" is not in, I can go and add it.
      This would help a lot specially until VSX gets more or less complete with all the literature sources up to the present.
      And even then a list of all things inside the database will be very useful.

      What do you think?

      Cheers,
      Sebastian.

    • Christopher Watson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2006
        I totally agree with you, Sebastian. When I have the time, I will put
        together a complete, unabridged reference listing for everything that
        went in to VSX (and will be going into VSX). Can't tell you when that
        will be though.

        -Chris