491Debate on VSX

  • martin_piers_nicholson
    Nov 14 12:21 AM
      There is an interesting debate on VSX underway at:

      While readers might not agree with everything that has appeared there I
      think that the concerns and issues raised - more in sorry than anger -
      need careful consideration.

      For example I wrote "The Cambridge meeting was excellent, the newly
      available remote access scopes will be helpful to members and I have no
      issue with the new LPV group. However all this "hustle and bustle" does
      not hide the lack of progress on this aspect of VSX."

      Why not share your views, either here or there?