424Re: [vsx-dis] Re: How to note a possible correction to VSX data

  • Patrick Wils
    May 3, 2007
      Hi Rick,

      You probably best send those errors to Chris and/or me. You may choose
      when to send them, I don't have a preference.
      For some of the GCVS references there isn't a bibcode or link-out in VSX
      yet, either because it does not exist or because we haven't found one. If
      you find some of these, let us know as well.

      Thanks for your efforts.

      Patrick

      --- rcdegraeve <rcdegraeve@...> wrote:

      > I will most likely continue digging in the database. So... Is noting
      > the discrepancies here in the discussion database the preferred
      > method for getting the information to you? Would an email be better?
      > Also would you prefer that I hold all of the errors of this nature I
      > find until I am finished. Assuming I find more of these errors, I
      > want to be sure I do this in the way you most prefer.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Rick

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic