364Re: [vsx-dis] VSX stats

  • Christopher Watson
    Jan 15, 2007
      Hi Walt,

      There are still several variable star lists in the queue to import
      into VSX. I'm trying to get them, but there are time constraints.
      Hundreds (if not thousands) of new variables have been submitted to
      VSX by users since its launch, but I don't have the stats in front of
      me as to how many of those are completely unpublished elsewhere.
      They're all going to be published in JAAVSO soon, though, with an
      electronic version of the list available. That's the plan, anyway.

      -Christopher

      On 1/15/07, Walt Cooney <waltc@...> wrote:

      > Hi guys. I was wondering how VSX is doing in becoming a superset of the numerous catalogs out there. Have most of them been incorporated? Have we collected many variables submitted by users that are not published anywhere else?
      >
      > Clearest skies,
      > Walt
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic