      From: vsx-dis@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vsx-dis@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf
      Of Christopher Watson
      Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 8:30 AM
      To: vsx-dis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [vsx-dis] submission didn't go through?

      Hi Walt,

      AAVSO HQ staff just performed some serious upgrades on the web server
      Sunday, and there were some things that needed a little coaxing to get
      up and running again. But your submission did make it in, and it
      looks like a clean submit. It's being reviewed. Thanks!

      Christopher Watson

      On 1/15/07, Walt Cooney <waltc@...> wrote:
      > I just submitted a new variable to VSX. I didn't get the standard
      confirmation
      > screen. Did my submission go through? It was for USNO B1.0 1027-0045977.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic