Solution Events

  • deraevem
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      It want to add a tab whith my own wincontrols in.
      I noticed that a solution has to be opnened when I want to add
      controls to a tab on the toolbox.
      so I catch the solutionEvents.Opened event,
      but 9/10 times it doesn't catch the event, sometimes, it does,
      but it is not stable,
      Does anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, or is it a bug in .NET?
      here is my code to catch the solutionevent:

      try
      {
      SolutionEvents solutionEvents;
      solutionEvents = applicationObject.Events.SolutionEvents;
      solutionEvents.Opened +=
      new _dispSolutionEvents_OpenedEventHandler(DoAdd);
      }
      catch( Exception /*e*/)
      {
      //System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("SolutionEvent " + e.Message);
      }

      private void DoAdd()
      {
      System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("solution open :ok");
      try
      { ...
    • Quintero Vivar, Carlos Javier
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        Try moving the SolutionEvents solutionEvents declaration at module level
        instead of a using procedure level declaration.

        Carlos

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/le/lensexpress/lensexpress_468x60b.gif>

        Click