Identifying the If..ElseIf..Else..End using CodeElement

  • elero.cean
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
      Hi,

      I am trying to write an add-in to access the If..ElseIf..Else..End in the IDE.But I am unable to access the conditional statements using CodeElement interface.As far i know there is no member in CodeElement interface to access the IF..Else conditional statements..

      Any idea how to access the If..ElseIf..Else..End. using CodeElement interface?

      Cheers,
      Eler
    • john.maher@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
        Why not just search the text? What are you actually trying to do?

      • john.maher@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
          EP and EPInsert are EditPoints.

          EP.FindPattern("If ", vsFindOptionsFromStart, EPInsert)