Add-In code generator

  • john.maher@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 11:37 AM
      Hello

      I am writing a code generator that I would like to run as an Add-In. The problem being is I can't seem to find out how to add code (methods, properties, modular-level variable declarations, interface definitions, ect.) to classes and to add controls to forms. I can add a module with this:

      DTE.ItemOperations.AddNewItem("Common Items\Code\Class", "DataAccess.vb")

      But can not find a way to add code. Can anyone point me in the right direction?