Removing commands via uninstaller in vs.net 2005/8

  • elektrofetish
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2007
      I've read the articles about removing commands during uninstallation
      (via vbscript) and I'm having an issue translating this code to work in
      the uninstall method of my installer object (via custom actions). I'd
      like to write this so that it works for vs.net 2005 and 2008.

      Does anyone have a recommendation or a path to push me down for
      additional investigation? Is this still the recommended command
      removal method for these versions of visual studio?

      thanks a ton for your time,

      josh