Authenticode files in VS 2005

  • jivan.goyal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007
      I've a project which was in VS2k3 and 've converted it into VS 2k5 by
      including all the files in empty project and attaching all the files
      and references needed for the project.

      Now problem left is that I wants also to include the two files in setup
      of the project that were used in the VS 2003 based project. in VS2k3
      there is direct option in the properties of the setup where we can
      browse these files. but now there is no option in VS 2005.These files
      are 1) Certificate File with .spc extension 2) Private Key File
      with .pvk extension. in VS2k3 its very easy. but in vs2k5 it might be
      changed.

      please can anybody tell the procedure to include these files in my
      project code.

      Thanks and Regards,

      Jivan Goyal