Web Site project as a nested project in vs 2005?

  • axcope
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi

      In VS2003 we had created our own package project with our own project
      type that loads up a web project as a nested project.

      In VS2005 I'm looking to do something similar but so far i'm really
      struggling. Is it possible to nest a 'Web Site' under a project and if
      so can anyone point me in the right direction or give us a clue as to
      how?

      Thanks Andy