How to retrieve the EnvDTE.Project from a VCProject?

  • Quintero Vivar, Carlos Javier
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi,

      When using C++ projects extensibility, given a VCProject, how can I get the
      EnvDTE.Project?. The VCProject.Project property seems to return itself, so
      it does not work. The docs seems to confirm it:

      http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.visualstudio.vcprojecteng
      ine.vcproject.project.aspx
      <http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.visualstudio.vcprojecten
      gine.vcproject.project.aspx>

      In VB.NET / C# projects, VSLangProj.VSProject.Project does what I mean, but
      I want to do it for C++.

      Thanks in advance,

      Carlos Quintero
      Internet Email Confidentiality footer Este mensaje y cualquier fichero adjunto esta dirigido unicamente a sus destinatarios y pueden contener informacion confidencial. Si usted considera que ha recibido este correo electronico por error (por asunto, por remitente o por cualquier otra causa), le informamos que cualquier revision, alteracion, impresion copia o transmision de este mensaje o de cualquier fichero adjunto esta prohibida y puede constituir un acto ilegal. Por favor, notifiquele el error al remitente respondiendo a este e-mail y elimine el mensaje y su contenido inmediatamente.

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended soley for the use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential information. If it appears (from the subject matter or address information or otherwise) that you received this email in error, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or transmission of this e-mail or any file transmitted winth it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify us by return email and delete this email and its contents immediately.