Re: How to store and re-apply break points..

  • moramatte
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 8:29 AM
      Ok, so the breakpoints are in the debuggers collection. But how do I
      create new breakpoints programmatically to add into the collection?
      It seems that most of the accessors on a breakpoint object are read-
      only (getters). How do I create a breakpoint at a given line and
      column?

      --- In vsnetaddin@yahoogroups.com, "Quintero Vivar, Carlos Javier"
      <carlosq@s...> wrote:
      > The Debugger class has a BreakPoints collection with a Add method,
      and each
      > BreakPoint has a Delete method and a Enabled property, etc.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Carlos J. Quintero
      >
      > MZ-Tools 4.0: Productivity add-ins for Visual Studio .NET
      > You can code, design and document much faster.
      > <http://www.mztools.com/> http://www.mztools.com
      >

      > _____

      Footer
      > Este mensaje y cualquier fichero adjunto esta dirigido unicamente
      a sus destinatarios y pueden contener informacion confidencial. Si
      usted considera que ha recibido este correo electronico por error
      (por asunto, por remitente o por cualquier otra causa), le
      informamos que cualquier revision, alteracion, impresion, copia o
      transmision de este mensaje o de cualquier fichero adjunto esta
      prohibida y puede constituir un acto ilegal. Por favor, notifiquele
      el error al remitente respondiendo a este e-mail y elimine el
      mensaje y su contenido inmediatamente.

      > This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
      for the use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential
      information. If it appears (from the subject matter or address
      information or otherwise) that you received this email in error,
      please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration,
      printing, copying or transmission of this e-mail or any file
      transmitted with it is prohibited with is prohibited and may be
      unlawful. Please notify us by return e mail and delete this email
      and its contents immediately.

    • Quintero Vivar, Carlos Javier
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 2:28 AM
        Try Debugger.BreakPoints.Add(...)

        Best regards,

        Carlos J. Quintero

        MZ-Tools: Productivity add-ins for Visual Studio .NET, VB6, VB5 and VBA
        You can code, design and document much faster.
        Free resources for add-in developers: