The Visual Studio.NET Add-ins Group

  • David Jeschke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2001
      Welcome to the Visual Studio.NET add-in list. This list discusses writing
      add-ins, wizards, and macros for the Visual Studio.NET IDE using the
      automation model. It is also a forum to share or announce extensions to
      Visual Studio.NET that you have written.

      search archived messages, access group files, change delivery options, and
      unsubscribe from this group.

      messages relevant to Visual Studio.NET extensions. I will switch the group
      to moderated with restricted membership if there are too many off-topic
      posts. All posts will be stripped of attachments to prevent spreading
      viruses. If you want to share a file the group page has a section for
      uploading files.

      Cheers!

      David Jeschke
      david.jeschke@...
    • Tag Med El Haddi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
        hi,

        i wrote a control with vb.net and i want to integreate it in Excel ,
        i made add-in wizard button and it's Ok but my problem is how to
        display my control in Excel Sheet .
        please i need your help
        thanks in advance

        - Sorry about my english