Extend CodeModel.

  • superfxus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hi

      I'm looking for informations, source code, ... for extending
      Codemodel object.

      I want to implement ASSEMBLER (ASM) capabilities in VSNET IDE.

      Right now i have macro that can compile ASM file inside VSNET IDE.
      All work fine , the compilation it's ok and the debugger work very
      well with the ASM source code.

      The next step it's make an Add-ins in place of the macro.

      But i need some help !!! I would like to implement code syntax
      Highligthing for the ASM Language.

      I hope you can help me.
      Regards.

      FX US
    • phil_shatz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
        FX US,

        We can help you with that. Please have a read of this white paper and
        let me know what you think. Be advised though that membership in the
        VSIP program carries a $10k per annum fee.

        http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/vsip/vsi/indepth.asp

        Best regards,
        Phil
        ==
        Phil Shatz, Regional Manager
        Summit Software (UK) Ltd, Weybridge, Surrey
        Authorised agent for the Microsoft Visual Studio Integration Program
        Tel +44(0)1932 268405