(Attn Craig Skibo) RE: [vsnetaddin] KB articles of the forum bein g moved to MSDN KB Community Solutions!

  • Quintero Vivar, Carlos Javier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Hi Phil,

      I think I said it would take weeks or months, as I move one article per week
      or so, and so far I had moved... 3.

      I am also affected by this problem. Today I have moved my article Q0009:
      "High memory usage not released when opening and closing designer windows in
      Visual Studio .NET" of the issues section, which I think that is the root of
      your problems in Q00012 and Q00014. It is now available in MSDN:

      http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;http://support.micro
      soft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555104

      Also, I sent it to Craig Skibo months ago and he passed it to the test team,
      but I have not received any answer. Craig? Could the team test reproduce it
      on their side?

      Regards,

      Carlos J. Quintero (Visual Developer - .NET MVP)

      Este mensaje y cualquier fichero adjunto está dirigido únicamente a sus destinatarios y pueden contener información confidencial. Si usted considera que ha recibido este correo electrónico por error (por el asunto, por el remitente o por cualquier otra causa), le informamos que cualquier revisión, alteración, impresión, copia o transmisión de este mensaje o de cualquier fichero adjunto está prohibida y puede constituir un acto ilegal. Por favor, notifíquele el error al remitente respondiendo a este e-mail y elimine el mensaje y su contenido inmediatamente.

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential information. If it appears (from the subject matter or address information or otherwise) that you received this email in error, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or transmission of this e-mail or any file transmitted with it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify us by return email and delete this email and its contents immediately.