Transparent Bitmap

  • philipmorley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi,

      I have created an Addin that is invoked via a CommandBar item from
      the Tools Menu. I also managed to put a bitmap on the menu item.

      However i am unable to set the background to be transparent.

      In one of the forums, i read that setting the background color of
      the bitmap to 0,254,0 would make it transparent, but this dosen't
      seem to work.

      could someone please help

      Philip
    • Quintero Vivar, Carlos Javier
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        In the Files section, VS.NET automation Articles , see

        <http://f3.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/gDxsQChcePDLzkxV-dvXuRnRHXZC--AJAzfm9LfH9UNF3d
        RtDqdZGZRqamzjRQXCvvZ-Vv6YvFbshBBM9F4t/VS.NET%20automation%20Articles/Custom
        %20command%20bitmaps%20101> Custom command bitmaps 101
        By Craig Skibo, Craig Skibo's WebLog, January 2004

        Regards,

        Carlos J. Quintero (Visual Developer - .NET MVP)

        _____

        I have created an Addin that is invoked via a CommandBar item from
        the Tools Menu. I also managed to put a bitmap on the menu item.

        However i am unable to set the background to be transparent.

        In one of the forums, i read that setting the background color of
        the bitmap to 0,254,0 would make it transparent, but this dosen't
        seem to work.

        could someone please help

        Philip

        Este mensaje y cualquier fichero adjunto est� dirigido �nicamente a sus destinatarios y pueden contener informaci�n confidencial. Si usted considera que ha recibido este correo electr�nico por error (por el asunto, por el remitente o por cualquier otra causa), le informamos que cualquier revisi�n, alteraci�n, impresi�n, copia o transmisi�n de este mensaje o de cualquier fichero adjunto est� prohibida y puede constituir un acto ilegal. Por favor, notif�quele el error al remitente respondiendo a este e-mail y elimine el mensaje y su contenido inmediatamente.

        This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential information. If it appears (from the subject matter or address information or otherwise) that you received this email in error, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or transmission of this e-mail or any file transmitted with it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify us by return email and delete this email and its contents immediately.