Dear colleagues, This evening (2015, Feb 27/28), I obtained unfiltered CCD photometry observations of the newly discovered object ASASSN-15dp at CBA Belgium
DM Dra: rapidly fading Ian Miller has reported observations. The object was rather rapidly fading from 15.3 to 15.6 mag in nine hours on Feb. 26-27. Moreucg778hm
CSS J094607.0-005602 No past outburst in the CRTS data. SDSS colors suggest an orbital period of 0.07 d. CSS150226:094607-005602ucg778hm
See http://www.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/ for more details.
- Stellar Objects
- Jul 17, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.