Re: YRSP Observing 8-18-2012

  • Michael Connly
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 19, 2012
      Really missed being there. Since getting my scope back from Meade there have been very few clear/partly clear night and virtually none that didn't conflict with projects from work or being out of town. Once again I have to say that I go out once or twice a week to see my scope and tell it I still love it.

      - Mike Connly